Wednesday, December 14, 2011

I did it again.... but you''ll def laugh this time!

I did it again; I missed a WHOLE month of blogging!

November was beyond crazy with fun plans and much laughter.  Now December is just as busy.  Right now I am crazy at work and busy with holiday shopping; who has time for anything.  This time of year is supposed to be a time for rest and to spend with the loves you love, so why are we so CRAZY?  We all need to stop and relax. 

Whatever is making you stress... work, school, gifts, boyfriends, girlfriends.... STOP and watch these two videos now!




I bet you laughed!  I just watched this at work and my co-worker had to come over and see what my laughter as all about! 

So let's make this a stress free and full of laughter season!

No comments:

Post a Comment