Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Hi! My name is Jenna, it is lovely to meet you.

I really never thought I had a difficult first name; it's my last name that's hard to spell and pronounce.  But recently everyone has been getting my name wrong.  I am constantly laughing at the names I have been called at work.

I am constantly being called Jenny, but I blame that on my fast Jersey accent.  I say my name to fast and with my last name starting with a vowel, it could sound like Jenny. 

A new customer at my company called me Zenna; then he apologized and corrected himself and called me Janna.

A customer I work with monthly always sends me a little holiday treat.  This year the card read, "Janet, thank you for all you do."

This is great... I just got to laugh it off....Does anyone ever call you the wrong name?

My dad is really bad at this too.. he can not remember anyone's name.  He constantly calls my best friend (who is like a second child to him) Elyse instead of Alyssa

1 comment:

  1. My husband got called the wrong name...at our wedding! Hilarious
    I'm having a giveaway for a gorgeous Oia Jules bracelet if you want to check it out!
    http://www.restylerestorerejoice.blogspot.com/2012/01/oia-jules-giveaway.html

    Francesca

    ReplyDelete