Monday, June 13, 2011

concerts....

One of the best things about the summer is the amount of great concerts that come around my area.  Concerts are just so more enjoyable in the summer than they are in any other season. 

Last night I relived my youth and went to the NKOTBSB (New Kids on the Block and Backstreet Boys) Concert with my sister and friends.  I was a HUGE BSB fan growing up, Nick Carter was my life!  They were my first concert in 2000, my parents surprised my sister and I with the tickets and it was like we won the lottery, we were so excited!  Over the past 13 years I have seen the Backstreet Boys probably about 6 times with my sister.  It was just so much fun pretending like I was a 13 year old girl again last night singing and dancing every move with my childhood crushes.  There were numerous points of the night where my sister and I were laughing at eachother because it was like nothing had changed and we still were those little girls.  It was a great night and a night I will never forget. 

Besides the NKOTBSB concert, I am seeing Glee this Friday, June 17 at the IZOD Center, then Katy Perry at the Prudential Center on Sunday, June 19 and then Taylor Swift on July, 20 at the Prudential Center.  Hopefully I will have more concerts to list as the summer begins, but I am so excited and cannot wait!

What concerts are you seeing this summer or what silly bands were you obsessed with growing up as I was with the Backstreet Boys?

No comments:

Post a Comment