Tuesday, September 13, 2011

So Long Summer

WOW - well I am definetly the worst blogger, huh?  I have been TOO busy enjoying life that I forgot to update my blog this summer... my apologies.

Summer 2011 literally was the best summer of my life.  I had an amazing summer with great family & friends laughing, laughing and laughing

Here is a quick summer recap...
my best friend, Lia, cracking the sound of summer
birthday hats & birthday parties DTS (down the shore)

my life and 6 best friends on our vacation - stories to follow

family - my sister & nephews

funniest picture ever

Fun House... enough said

my horn and beer... what more could you want?

cheers to the freakin weekend

AND most importantly... my sister got engaged!  Say hello to the Maid of Honor - I am calling myself MOHzilla

My apologies again, but as you can see I have been PRETTY busy!  But I have tons and tons of laughters from my vacation that I will blog about on a cold rainy day to remember how hot and how much fun I once said.

xo-j


No comments:

Post a Comment