Monday, October 3, 2011

Victoria Rose

Today's post is dedicated to my cousin, Victoria Rose who is 21 today!  I come from a big loving Italian family and I have 10 cousins on my mothers side:  1 boy and 10 girls!  The boy (Kyle) is the eldest grandchild and then the next are 10 girls in a row!  My sister and I are the oldest girls, then Katie, Tori, Kelsey, Sarah, Jessi, Lea, Danielle and Andie!  Of the 11 grandchildren we are broken up into 2 generations and myself and the oldest girls are extremely close!  I consider them more like sisters than cousins.  We all live far away but talk regularly and when we reunite, it is like nothing has changed!  We are all in my sister's wedding party and I could not be more excited to share this with them! 

Well today Tori is 21 and I am so glad to have another friend to go out with!  Finally this summer I will have someone to go to Down the Hatch with!!  Tori is the sweet and smart cousin.  She is a professional snuggler and has an AMAZING wardrobe.  She is going to school to become a genetic counselor in biology but I wish she would drop out and go to beauty school and become my personal stylist because she has such an eye for fashion, hair and makeup.  She is one of the best friends I have and I am just lucky to call her family!

Happy Birthday Victoria Rose - I love you!

Tori & I at the Taylor Swift Concert

3 generation of sisters - My mom & Aunt T, Ali (my sister) & I, my cousins & sisters, Tori & Kelsey

Tori, Ali, Kelsey & I at the Cake Boss in Hoboken

No comments:

Post a Comment