Tuesday, June 11, 2013

"I am a butterfly..."

This past weekend in my town, there was a seafood festival.  This s a BIG event in my town because it is amazing.  There is AMAZING food, great vendors, and just fun activities to do with family & friends.  This past Sunday, I went with my two best friends, Marissa and Kate.  Now if you could not tell by now, I am a really loud and funny person (or so I think).  I love making my family and friends laugh.

So as we were walking to the festival on this hot summer day, Kate dared me to get my face painted.  Being the crazy person I am, I said I would as long as there was not a line of kids waiting because then that would just be rude.

No lie, as soon as we stepped foot on the festival, face painting was the first booth I saw and guess what ... there was no line.  So Kate and Marissa pushed me to do it and how could I back out on a dare?!  So I sat down as a 25 year old next to a 6 year old and got painted to be a beautiful butterfly!

Kate, me, and Marissa at a bar with our faces painted
So as the day went on, we ended at the local bar, Djais and again I was dared to go in with my face painted, so I did it!  So many people wanted to be my friend and know where I got my face painted.  I had the time of my life, laughing, dancing, and drinking with my best friends as a beautiful butterfly.

No comments:

Post a Comment