Monday, June 3, 2013

Sniper Jenny


This past Friday, Kate and I got to our beach house first before all the other roommates.  Naturally, we were excited because it was our weekend.  We were ready for fun, sun, and laughs with our roommates.  I forgot that the weekend before I ordered our house a big garbage can from Amazon because we needed it.  So we took the new garbage can out together and were left with this big box!  

So what were we to do?! C'mon...have you met me?  

Now I am a short girl (only 5'2'') so Kate put me in the box and we waited for our roommates to arrive at the house for me to jump out and Kate to video tape it (or in this case vine it).  It became so much fun and one by one all of our roommates joined in on the fun!  

Below is the best scare I got... poor Lauren.  I felt so bad making her scream in freight as I did, but she laughs about it now.  And when you watch the video you will see and hear us all laughing.


No comments:

Post a Comment