Friday, October 1, 2010

The Professional Laugher

I have wanted to do this for awhile; I just never have had the courage to do so or what stories I would even share.  I recently became an avid blog reader and have become addicted!  At work we had to compile our goals for the year and I thought I should probably come up with personal goals for myself.  As I created my own personal goals of my dream job, dream husband and family, I thought I should pursue my addiction and create my own blog!  So here I am ... trying to complete a goal in my life. 

But now the hard part, what to blog about?  I started to brainstorm what I am good at and what I could share with others.  I am not a star athlete, or a brainiac, I like fashion but I have no advice to share.  As I reflected on my life and what I love to do, it came to me....I love to LAUGH.  Laughing makes everything better. Not only do I love to laugh, but I LOVE to make people LAUGH especially people I love. People tell me I am funny even when I am not trying; I kinda consider myself a professional laugher.  I am pretty good at it, so why not share my laughing stories.  So here I am, Jenna, the professional laugher, at your service!

1 comment:

  1. Yay Jenna! So proud of you for "taking the plunge" and starting a blog :) maybe you will inspire me to finally start my own. For now I'll enjoy the laughs you share online along with the laughs we share in real life.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete