Saturday, October 9, 2010

Things that are really funny...

Stick-on Mustaches. My sorority sisters and I had a fiesta night in August.  We each had to bring something.  Brit and I were in charge of getting the margarhita glasses.  We went to Party City on a mission to find the glasses and also get obnoxiously large somberos.  Unfortunately somberos are expensive and were too costly for our budget.  But we did find the glasses and on sale too! We were very excited, as we walked  to the cashier, we came across these stick on mustaches and immediately died in laughter in the store.  What a perfect accessorie to wear at our little fiesta.  We got to our friends house and as soon as the fun was about to begin, Brit and I whipped out our stick on mustaches to surprise our friends.  Everyone was on the floor laughing and we had out own photoshoot in funny settings with these mustaches.  Troogz finally posted the pictures this weekend.  As I saw the pictures on facebook, I could not help but laugh. 

Allie,Jen,Me,Brit,Coll admiring the GREAT sales at Rite-Aid


I really have the funniest friends who make me laugh... too much!

No comments:

Post a Comment