Monday, December 20, 2010

weekly laughs

Here is a list of things that REALLY made me laugh this week...
  • car rides with my family; this past Sunday, my family & I went to visit my Great Aunt at her convent (she is a nun).  Car rides with my sister and parents are always hysterical.  We started the ride mad at one another; I said something bratty & my sister was late.  But as we started driving in the family mini-van, my sister was in the way back and went flying because the back seat was not in the car properly.  This was probably extremely dangerous, but we all bursted into laughter and totally eased the mood.
mi familia (minus my BEAUTIFUL nephew) at my cousins wedding


  • gchat conversations with Brittany (aka snap); Snap is a pledge sister of mine from my sorority and while we are both at work we take breaks and "gchat" together.  Our conversations are quite comical and brighten up my work days.  Our recent conversations have been about if she should leave the blackberry world to join the droid world.  It is pretty funny and sad that this decision is a HUGE decision for many people.  I am ALL about my berry, Jorge, and would never want to leave the blackberry world.  I think she is crazy.  What do YOU think she should do?
Jorge, my first blackberry :)
  • my father; I have the funnest father in the world, I definitely get my sense of humor from him.  Not a day goes by that he does not make me laugh. 
me, my dad & sister - see he makes me laugh just by his facial expressions 
I hope my laughs made you laugh!  Hope you had a great week!  What made you laugh this week?

xo-jenna, the professional laugher



No comments:

Post a Comment