Tuesday, February 22, 2011

the laughing idol

Okay... I will admit it, I LOVE American Idol.  I have loved idol since it came out when I was in 8th grade.  I think I like it so much because it is the one show my entire family can agree on watching together.  It is so unusual that this even happens but for 2 nights a week for an hour each, my family gets together in the family room to watch Idol. 

The best part of Idol is the auditions.  Some of these people are CRAZY!  It is hysterical and definitely makes you feel better as a person that you are not messed up like some of these characters.  What I want to know is where are some of these peoples friends and family letting them go on the show?  I am no singer (but definitely better than some of these crazed people) but there is no way in hell my mother would ever let me out and try out and embarrass myself like some of these people do.  But who am I to judge?  At least they are out there taking risks and letting the whole world see while I just sit back and relax with my family and laugh

Also, I was a little hesitant to the new judges JLO and Steven Tyler, I was not sure how this transition would be.  But I LOVE them.  Especially Steven Tyler, he is hysterical the way he interacts with the contestants and just his mannerisms. 

Anyone else addicted to Idol like me?

3 comments:

  1. american idol its cool stage for singers

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello dropping by here, hope you can join my giveaway,

    Join my Blogging Giveaway and win as much as $100
    Blogging Giveaway

    thanks

    ReplyDelete