Monday, February 28, 2011

the best holiday ever!!

I do not know about you, but my favorite holiday is quickly approaching... SAINT PATRICKS DAY!  I don't know if it is my irish blood or just because this holiday is revolved around good food, booze, friends and a month of celebrating - BUT I LOVE IT!

I have so many great memories and laughs from St. Patrick's Day since I was young.  Please enjoy some pictures from my Saint Patrick's Day over the years...

me and my sisters as babes celebrating

 St. Patty's day as a 21 year old :)

Here is my schedule for the month of March:
  • March 5 - Hoboken St. Patty's Parade - entails taking a 10 o'clock train into Hobo with friends and drinking in the streets, bars and friends apartments until about 5 o'clock
  • March 12 - St. Patty's Bar Crawl - entails taking a 2 o'clock train to my Great Grand Big's apartment in Rutherford and then pre-gaming at her place with friends.  Then at 5 o'clock we proceed to the train and go in to the city for the bar crawl until we can not stand any more
  • March 17- actual Saint Patrick's Day - TBD
  • March 20 - Pearl River St. Patty's Parade - entails a Sunday Funday in green with friends locally
recaps & laughs to follow...

1 comment:

  1. My favorite holiday as well! :) Can't wait for Hoboken, we better meet up!!

    ReplyDelete