Thursday, March 17, 2011

Silenced Laughs

First, I would like to apologize for my absence in blogging.  I'll be honest... I have been too busy celebrating my favorite holiday (HAPPY SAINT PATRICKS DAY …BY THE WAY).  But don't worry, there will be a great blog to follow after all my festivities are complete! 

But moreover, there has not been much to laugh about with the disaster that struck Japan; My stomach hurts even writing these words.  My thoughts, prayers and love are with the people in Japan.  I can not even imagine what they are going through. 

Numerous of my favorite blogs are participating in a day of silence started by the amazing blog, Utterly Engaged. They are asking all blogs to support to help fundraise for the disaster relief and to pay our respect to those who lost their lives in Japan.
 forjapan300_250_badge 
I am honored to participate and help make a difference and you should too!  It’s sad that disasters have to make us realize how lucky we truly are. Please click here if you would like to donate and please click here for directions to participate.

I wish you ALL happy laughs!
-Jenna

No comments:

Post a Comment