Monday, March 21, 2011

Top of the Morning To Ya

I love Saint Patrick's Day, I love everything about it and I think this year's St. Patty's Celebration has been the best thus far!!!  It started on Saturday, March 5th at the Hoboken Parade with my home friends.  We lucked out and had a perfect sunny and warm day for the parade and day drinking!  We had a blast and had many laughs!
The next event was on the following weekend at NYC Saint Patty's Bar Crawl with my sorority sisters.  This was so much fun because I haven't seen some of these girls in months so it was great to catch up and celebrate my favorite holiday together.  Again, it was a warm sunny Saturday, perfect for day drinking and walking around the city.  It was full of laughs, at the last bar we went to we grabbed a table by the door so we could eat and relax.  Being by the door we were constantly disturbed by people entering or going, so I decided to make the best of it.  I became the bar's meet and greet and greet people as the entered and left.  It was hysterical!  Some people were so nice, some laughed, some were rude and some just did not get it.  But my friends and I were hysterical!

The next shenanigan was on actual Saint Patricks Day.  I went to work  and brought in Irish Soda Bread, which was the first time I ever made it!! Then after work, my four best friends and I met up for dinner and green beer.  It was a perfect ending to a perfect holiday with great friends and great laughs!

the begining of the day

the end of the day



my first Irish Sode Bread

end of a great holiday... with green beer!

No comments:

Post a Comment