Thursday, March 31, 2011

Play Ball!

Today is baseball's opening day, which is a holiday in itself for my family and I.  Baseball and New York Yankees are a major part of my family.  Basically if you are not a Yankee fan, you are not considered family.  It is kind of just assumed that you will be a Yankee fan because from the moment a baby is brought into our family, they are bought Yankee tee's, Yankee onesies, Yankee bat and ball, Yankee toys and so on.  It is kind of sick, but we are all guilty of it.  Whenever I see anything Yankee related for a baby, I buy it for my nephew... I am turning into my mother!

Anyways, I love Yankee's Opening Day.  I wanted to go to the game, but it was just so darn expensive for tickets!  So instead I will watch the game from my computer in my little cubicle.  I am going to the game on Saturday with my best friends and ironically my dad and his friends are going to. 

I love the Yankees so much because it reminds me of my loving family and all the memories we have created and laughed at during Yankee games.

Christmas 2009 - even my Christmas card had to be themed around the Yankees!
My dad, brother, sister & me at Yankee opening day 2009 in the new staidum!

What is something you and all of your family have in common?

1 comment:

  1. that is amazing! my friends in Nj are also huge Yankees fans! ^.^
    for my family...it's about the Honduras National team,lol...we all go nuts 4'em!

    anyways, found your blog thru my friends blog Allergic to Vanilla! i love your layout
    XOX

    ReplyDelete