Monday, April 4, 2011

Prom Season

How did you get asked to prom?  I do not even remember how I got asked, I think it was just mutually agreed for my friend, Matt and I to go together.  My cousin, Kelsey, who is more like a baby sister is currently a senior in high school, she had been stressing the past 2 weeks because no one had asked her to prom yet.  It was devastating for her and for all of us to watch her go through this.  No one could bring up the word prom to her because it was a sore subject.  Finally Kelsey decided to take matters in her own hands and asked a boy she thought would have asked her.  When she asked he said he was not sure if he even wanted to go.  She was annoyed and upset and just did not get it. 

I am not saying this because I am family, but Kelsey is an adorable hot 18 year old, she is tall and skinny and hilarious.  There is no reason why any boy would not want to go with her.

So last Friday was the school's fundraiser, Mr. Pinacle, which is a male beauty pageant.  The boy she thought would have asked her was a contestant.  During the talent portion, he sang and played the piano to "Teenage Dream" by Katy Perry and was amazing at it!  While performing, mid performance he called Kelsey up on stage and sang to her in front of the whole school and asked her to prom!  It was great and my other cousin (Kelsey's sister) caught this all on film! 



Now after all this, Kelsey is happy and the date explained he had this planned the whole time to ask her this way but he felt really bad when Kelsey asked him herself.  He almost did not go through with this because Kelsey would have to wait another week dateless.  But Kelsey said it was well worth the wait to have gotten asked to prom the way she did.

No comments:

Post a Comment