Thursday, April 7, 2011

Tweet Tweet

I love twitter, I have officially become an avid tweeter.  Twitter definitely gets me through my day.  On my breaks I go on twitter on my phone and laugh or catch up with friends. 

Who are your favorite people to follow on twitter?

OR

Who is the funniest person you follow on twitter?

Right now, I would have to say the funniest person I follow on twitter is the BronxZoosCobra.  The cobra's tweets are hysterical....

Bronx Zoo's Cobra

"@BronxZooCobra: I was named the second most powerful animal on Twitter: http://bit.ly/esoFcZ And yet, I can't seem to get a decent soy latte in here. "

"@BronxZooCobra:You know I like fat bottomed girls. I'm from the Bronx. Duh."

"@BronxZooCobra: Anyone know if Rebecca Black lives in NYC? No reason."

"@BronxZooCobra: A lot of people are asking how I can tweet with no access to a computer or fingers. Ever heard of an iPhone? Duh."


Mad snaps to the person who created this twitter, you make my day brighter and full of laughs :)!

No comments:

Post a Comment