Thursday, February 17, 2011

What Does It Feel Like?

This week has been horrible.  I would like to erase this week from my life and it is not because I spent Valentine's Day alone.  I had a death in the family and then another family member admitted into the hospital.  This week is bad luck.  Bad things usually ALWAYS happen around Valentine's day for me.  I do not think I will ever like or enjoy this holiday even when I am in love. 

I am DETERMINED to make this week feel better for me and I will do that by posting more and focusing my energy on LAUGHTER like I should be doing.

So I started my Thursday with asking close friends, co-workers and loved ones, what does laughter feel like for you? Here are the fabulous responses I got from them...
  • laughing feels therapeutic to me because after you have a really good laugh, like the kind of laugh you can't breath because your laughing so hard, it puts you in a wonderful mood.
  • Laughter feels like shared relief and having comfort in another person.  Giggling feels like flirting, being shy.
  • my friends
  • laughing is BY FAR my favorite ab workout
  • laughter is the involuntary expression of happiness
JMU LAUGHING since 1987
my sister, cousins & i laughing in my crib
Happy Thursday, hope you laugh all weekend!

xo-jenna, the professional laugher

No comments:

Post a Comment