Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Things that are really funny ...

Glee.  I am officially a Gleek!  I love Glee, it defiently is the highlight of my week; I look forward to Tuesdays because I can watch Glee and laugh my ass off! 


My favorite character of Glee is Brittany.  I love her comments.  I used to go to the gym every week to watch Glee, but had to stop because I was laughing to much while I ran on the tredmill.  I don't know if you watch Glee , but I want to share classic Brittany quotes that made me laugh!  Here is some background informtion to the episode: Kurt's dad had a heart attack and Brittany wanted to provide the love and support to Kurt, this is how she  condoled her friend,

Brittany: I did a book report on heart attacks if you wanna give it to the doctor.
It got knocked down a whole grade because I did it in crayon.

Brittany: I made him a card that said 'heart attacks are just from loving too much.

Also Brittany cracks me up on twitter with her tweets. Today being Election Day(hope you voted!), @BritannyGLEE tweeted,

"I refuse to vote because we only have a 2-party system.
Candidates need to throw at least 5 parties before you really know where they stand." 

Brittany's funny and random comments make my day and instantly make any day better and FULL of laughter!

1 comment:

  1. I am officially hooked on Glee, I watch reruns online, and love every min of it! Brittany is one hilarious cat!!

    First time visitor, congrats on taking the plunge and starting your blog. Welcome!! Check mine out if you get a chance.

    xo Carlina
    AllergicToVanilla.com

    ReplyDelete