Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Have you laughed today?

I think it is super important to laugh everyday.  I know I am no doctor, but I think it is unhealthy if you do not laugh at least once a day.  Like the old saying, "an apple a day, keeps the doctor away," well I think "a laugh a day, keeps the doctor away." 

It is a goal of mine to laugh everyday and make the people I am surrounded by to laugh at least once when I am with them.

I am going to start to track these laughs and share my findings every Sunday of the previous week. 

I'd love to hear what made you laugh this week or how you made someone laugh.

my best friends & i in a nut shell - caught in laughter
Kate * Mo * Lia * Sara * Lyss * Jenn



1 comment:

  1. you remind me to laugh today,, thanks :D

    http://techanthings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete