Saturday, November 13, 2010

Things that are really funny...

Foot Wars.  I don't know if this is a made up game or if my sister, Ali, and I are just insane.  But when we were younger, we used to have foot wars.  Here is how you play.  It is a 2 player game, you lay on the couch and bend your legs enough to meet your feet in the middle.  The object of this game is to straighten your legs and make the opponents legs bent.  It is really hard and stupid, we usually just end up moving the couch.  I do not think anyone has actually ever won this game now that I think about it.  But Ali and I played this Wednesday night for the first time in what seemed years.  After playing for several minutes, I was knocked off the couch, and we immediately laughed because this is probably the dumbest game ever!  But no doubt, we will probably play again soon?

Has anyone ever played this or have any other dumb games that you play with your siblings?

1 comment:

  1. OMG this is kinda crazy, but I love it! my sis and i do all sorts of strange yet hilarious things- mostly just talk in our own adopted language- similar to cher and dionne in clueless! haha

    xo Carlina
    AllergicToVanilla.com

    ReplyDelete