Saturday, January 29, 2011

the funny stand still

It has been awhile since I posted, I need to keep better track and post twice a week like I promised myself.  I guess I haven't written in a while because nothing has been that funny.  It is winter, nothing funny about that.  The snow is getting ridiculous and out of hand; I am so over it.  It has ruined so many fun plans, but has yet to stall me from going to work. 

I am very excited for this weekend!! I am meeting my cousins in the city tonight for a classic Italian family dinner at Carmines and then I am meeting up with my friends and going out in NYC!  Tonight there will definitely be funny times.  I think that is all my cousin, Katie and I do when we are together; we laugh and laugh and laugh. 

Trying to stay hopeful in this dreadful winter, here is what I have to look forward to...

summer family parties

summer drinking games at the lake


playtimes with my nephew & meeting my new nephew in April!

No comments:

Post a Comment