Friday, May 10, 2013

Friday Funnies

So to hold myself accountable to write on for my blog every week, I have created "Friday Funnies."  This will be where I share something that really made me laugh this week.  It could be a story, a tweet, a video, something short and sweet and to the point!

So if you know me at all (or my taste in men), if you can make me laugh, I will automatically fall in love with you.  Some of my family members and best friends are the funniest people I know and I think that is why I love and adore them so much.  If you can make me laugh, you have my heart.  I am not just looking for the special guy to make me laugh so hard my stomach hurts...where is he, I am waiting?!

So anyway back to Friday Funnies.  There is nothing sexier to me than funny men.  Jimmy Fallon and John Krasinski have it going on and they always make me laugh.  This past week John Krasinski was a guest on Jimmy Fallon's late night show and they had a lip sync contest.  A co-worker shared this with me on Wednesday because she knows my love for Jimmy Fallon and I cannot stop watching (and laughing) as I watch this video of two of the funniest men battle and lip sync to ridiculous songs!  Enjoy and keep on laughing!


No comments:

Post a Comment