Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Hey... Me Again!


It’s been awhile.  Actually it’s been a year and 3 months to be exact.  I fell off the blog bandwagon and I sincerely apologize.  Life got crazy…but I have been laughing along the way.

Here is what you missed…

  • I still am the same funny Jenna with the same funny friends and family
  • I lived in Belmar, New Jersey for Summer 2012 and laughed harder than I ever had! (I am moving into the same house with my friends this Memorial Day weekend and plan on doing a better job at recording the laughs.)
  •  My sister got married
  •  I earned my MBA
  • I got promoted.  I am now a Community Engagement Leader at my company. 

2013 has been pretty good to me.  I am loving life and laughing my way through.  Look forward to laughing the summer away with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment