Tuesday, May 21, 2013

My Funny Parents


I like to think I am funny. People tell me so. I think I am funny because of my genetics. My parent's are very funny, and it is a constant debate in my house who is funnier... my mom or my dad?

They are both different types of funny and they both make me laugh. My dad has the best sense of humor and is extremely sarcastic ( I am ALIKE like him). My mom is very witty, which makes me laugh... but she is my biggest supporter, especially when it comes to laughing at my jokes; I can always make her laugh.

I call my parent's my roommates, because unfortunately I am 25 and still live at home.  It sounds cooler to call them roomies than admit I still live with my parents. ;But they are great... I have like my own apartment upstairs, I have dinner waiting for me every night, and they could care less what time I stumbled home at night as long as I take my heels off in the garage!

Well my roommates left me for a week to go on a vacation to Aruba. It was so nice to have alone time and the house to myself. But being alone gets lonely (DUH), and made me realize how much I appreciate my roommate. ;Also it reminded me, how much I actually like my parents as friends and not just as my creators (which is something else I call them).

So here's to my amazing parents.... the reason I started to laugh, my biggest supporters, loudest cheerleaders, and best friends.

my funny dad & my nephew (his twin)

my funny mom drinking champagne on a yoga ball



my beautiful, funny, family at my sister's wedding

No comments:

Post a Comment