Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Vine

I have a new addiction.  And of course it is the new social media, Vine.  It is the funnest social media where you can make your own 20 second video.  Vine is connected with Twitter, so you automatically have followers based upon your twitter handle.  Then you can also hashtag your Vine, and friends can like and comment on the Vine as most social media's allow.

It is hysterical; I am obsessed.  I find myself wasting SO much time on Vine, watching my friends Vine's, watching their friend's Vine's, and laughing alone in my bed before I start my day.

If you are not on Vine yet, I highly recommend it.  You are missing out on great laughs caused by close friends and even strangers.  And by not embracing new social medias and or trends, you are out-dating yourself.  Social media keeps you young (coming from an addict).

Here is an example of a Vine.  I think it is one of my best yet as it uses different segments  and people.  My friend's and I had a barbecue and for some strange (but nice) reason my friend, Lia, waited on me all night.  I guess I sat in the right chair because I was far away from the door so everything I needed, she offered to get for me.  It was nice of her, but funny.  It made us laugh because I don't even think she realized how overly nice she was being (but I appreciated it!)  So I started to call her my slave all night, which was the idea behind this Vine.

No comments:

Post a Comment