Friday, July 5, 2013

Friday Funnies

Yesterday, July 4th, marked the 5th anniversary of my best friends and I tradition of never spending this holiday without one another.  5 years ago as underage 20 year olds, we made a pact to always be together on the 4th of July, because before that... we always were.

This was more than just a pact to be together on this holiday but for our friendship to one another.  I truly am blessed to have the best friends in the world.  I am so proud to proclaim that I have the same best friends for almost 20 years!  I have never met a group of people that make me laugh or laugh with me than they do.

my core & i at my 25th birthday

laughing where the pact was made... at the lake

my girls & i in 7th grade

Hope everyone has a great holiday weekend... laughs from the 4th to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment