Friday, July 12, 2013

Friday Funnies

I have a confession to make...

I am addicted to Robin Thicke's song "Blurred Lines." I have never had a song that makes me want to dance as much as this song does.  Word has it that it is the song of the summer for its catchy beats, and I can attest.  Every weekend at the beach, whether being in my house with roommates or at a bar with hundreds of people, when "Blurred Lines" comes on... places go crazy!


While I LOVE this song... the lyrics have become a huge debate in my beach house.  At one point in the song Robin Thicke proclaims, "what rhymes with hug me..." and then continues to laugh and sing.  Now this has caused huge debate because there are many things that in fact rhyme with hug me!  

I could not help but laugh when I read a Monday BuzzFeed article "18 Words Robin Thicke Should Know Rhyme With "Hug Me"".  I am glad I am not the only one confused and debating with people about what Robin Thicke actually means... I guess we will never know!

But what a better way to kick off Friday then my favorite weekend beat!  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment