Thursday, July 18, 2013

My Hot HOT summer

I hate being hot.  I love the sun, but need to be near a pool, ocean, or air conditioner to cool off while I enjoy the sun.  This past summer has been extreme, the heat is getting a tad bit obnoxious.  Not to mention I live in a beach house with other people taking up my cold air.  So everyone knows how cranky I am about the heat and sweating (which I call glistening), so they stay out of my way and keep me cool.  But in actuality, they really just make fun of me while I stand in the freezer or place ice cubs in my bathing suit.  So one of my good friends came across this video and emailed it to me on a hot summer day.  It was the perfect work break to watch and laugh in my cube.

 

This lady is so on point, I did not ask for this heat nor do I like it!  While she is a little extreme, it is hysterical to watch and laugh at.  PREACH woman!

No comments:

Post a Comment