Friday, July 26, 2013

Friday Funny

I am not going to lie, I have the best and funniest family.  Everyone in my family literally cracks me up laughing (well most of them).  Anywho, my sister got married in the fall.  I was the maid of honor and my 3 cousins were bridesmaids.  Now of these cousins, we are a group of 11: 10 girls and 1 boy.  The one boy is ironically the oldest therefore the first grandchild and therefore the king of the family.  So naturally at the wedding, we took our typical cousins picture.  We are a good looking group and our pictures are always great, but this picture is even better.  The photographer put the one boy cousin dead center in the front (did I mention he is also 6'3"") next to the baby cousin who is 12 years old.  She positioned him in manner where he sat up awkwardly tall and stands out next to us 10 girls.  The picture is hysterical; honestly I have this hung up in my cube and look at it whenever I need to laugh.  My boy cousin looks like buddy the elf in the little small classroom with the little elves next to us.




Hope this makes your Friday like it does mine and my family's!

No comments:

Post a Comment