Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Girl Code

It seems as if my television watching has decreased recently, I don't know if it is because I am incredibly busy or maybe it is because there is nothing worth watching on television anymore.  Seriously what has happened with these shows today; I wish they would bring TGIF back... now that is something I would watch.

Anyways, my roommate got me hooked on probably the funniest show on MTV that really causing belly laughs.  It is called "Girl Code."  It is a spin off on MTV"s "Guy Code," and is really spot on.  The show discusses the everyday female problems being presented by famous and not so famous comedians.  It is hysterical and the cover things from what to eat on the first date to whether it is okay to poop at your boyfriend's house or not.  If you are a girl and not watching "Girl Code" you are missing out... get on it!




No comments:

Post a Comment